This are some sample applications with
jdrawinglib, they aren't totally tested, the code will eventually be uploaded here (I need to clean them a bit).
Remember that in order to run this examples you'll need to have Java 7 in your computer.
- Plotter, a small plotter application based on
exp4j, it basically plots any function that has
xas a variable on a given interval. This application tends to fail when a division by zero is encountered.
- GraphicCreator, is a wrapper for
GraphicCreator.java, it's mostly used for testing
jdrawinglib, but it has some practical applications to create graphics and images from human editable text files.
- CityApp, an application developed by some students in order to learn some concurrent programming, now it has been stripped down and it's simply a lot of cars (squares) moving on a city.
- GPixMapCreator, an application that lets you create
GPixmap.javaobjects to use them later on your application.
- ParametricFun, an example of plotting parametric functions (found on the internet) with some multi-threaded capabilities.
- GSpriteExample, a
super mariolike application that show very basic movement using
- SimonCircuit, a simple circuit simulator.